Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Idaho Food Bank Poster

This may be one of the last posters I make for a very long time. I have decided to take a break from band art unless I have already committed to the project a while back or if it is for the band I am in (A Seasonal Disguise). I am burnt out and I really need to focus on ME. I need to build a portfolio and work on getting shows.




I liked the design better when there were 5 rows of food... but then I had forgotten to put band names. Haha!


I saw a bunch of shows this week that were awesome. I saw the band, Dark Dark Dark. Beautiful girl with accordion and boy with a banjo. I also played a show with Heligoats, Sleepy Seeds, and the famed Clem Snide. AWESOME.

April introduced me to the band Fire On Fire. The band is on the label, Young God Records. Same as Devendra Banhart and the likes. I feel an obsession coming along just in time for summer.


I also finished my album art for school. But this is not the actual cover that is going to be used for The Very Most Summer EP. We have decided on a similar design, but something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment