Monday, December 27, 2010

goals

I am the kind of person that is pretty self motivated but it helps me to make a list, even if I don't actually follow the list or actually physically mark it off, it is nice to see it and visualize it.

1. I have about 5 trades I am working on right now with people that I need to start/finish.

2. I have been thinking a lot about getting back into poster stuff and talking to a friend about paying him to screen print them for me... this could be a very good partnership in the future but I haven't talked to him yet so I won't mention his name yet.

3. Beer labels. I want to get some in my portfolio and I want to make labels for some really small craft brews.

4. art residencies. I have been thinking that if I can't move right away, it would be great to apply for residencies all over the US and get to live in other cities that way

5. Put on a really great art show with Rick Walter at the VaC in June. Get lots and lots and lots of work made. I want to really play with the space and work on some installations.

6. KITTY GLITTER. MUST START MAKING MUSIC WITH KAREN FOR THE BEST BAND EVERRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment