Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Posters I purchased recently

I fueled my poster addiction recently. Sad thing is, All of my posters live in tubes until I find a good way to frame them. (you can click on the images to see them larger)

Wolves of the Throne Room by Drew Millward.
I actually don't listen to Wolves of the Throne Room because I am not into metal. But, Drew is such an awesome artist, I just needed a poster by him.



Black Mountain by The Silent Giants
I have been turned onto the newer poster design group, The Silent Giants. They do some really really good work.


************************************************************

Keeping my eye out for and probably going to buy in the near future.

Animal Collective by The Silent Giants.
This poster is AMAZING. Sadly, I was out of town when it went on sale. It is so damn rare and I will probably have to sell my first born child to get it. I saw it on ebay for $150 but have contacted a different seller to see what they are offering for it. It reminds me a lot of my Wes Winship Arcade Fire poster.


The Decemberists by Jay Ryan
I have a mini version of this from my Gigposters vol 1 book, but I would love to actually get the screen printed poster. I am seeing it online from $45-65+


Fleet Foxes by The Silent Giants

I really like this poster and it isn't sold out yet. But I did just spend $50 on posters....

No comments:

Post a Comment